Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, June 13, 2011

A LITTLE SWEET REVENGE

Today I want to tell you about a darling little cupcakery. My Sweet Revenge is a husband and wife team that creates the most amazing cupcakes! Kellis and Sigal combine her European background with his Southern recipes, and the result is these pretty little gems!














Some of the delicious flavors that My Sweet Revenge has created include- coconut, lavender honey and chai latte, their specialty. Other flavors include German chocolate, original red velvet and, of course, chocolate and French vanilla.
You can have your cupcakes filled with yummy things like ganache, fruits or lemon curd. All the cupcakes are decorated with pretty touches. There is always a flavor of the month- June is a luscious Strawberry filled vanilla cupcakes with a strawberry cream cheese frosting. And, they have cake pops too.














My Sweet Revenge bakes everything fresh. They don't have a storefront and Sigal says " we don't have leftovers". So, if you are looking for an alternative to the traditional wedding cake or for a great way to keep them talking about the bridal shower, then contact My Sweet Revenge and taste their incredible little goodies. They do deliver and set up. My Sweet Revenge is a great find and Sigal is, like me, committed to delivering a quality product to make your day unforgettable!

No comments: